Saturday, September 17, 2011

“What Font Should I Use?”: Five Principles for Choosing and Using Typefaces



For all you beginning designers, this article is a good read. For all you veterans to design, this is a refreshing reminder about selecting fonts.

http://www.linkedin.com/share?viewLink=&sid=s590717738&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esmashingmagazine%2Ecom%2F2010%2F12%2F14%2Fwhat-font-should-i-use-five-principles-for-choosing-and-using-typefaces%2F&urlhash=ycP9&pk=member-home&pp=1&poster=23578262&uid=5520994967398387712&trk=NUS_UNIU_SHARE-title

Tell me your thoughts.

Kate

2 comments:

  1. I constantly emailed this weblog post page to all my associates, since if like to read it then my contacts will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i'm glad to exhibit that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make sure to do not fail to remember this site and give it a look regularly.

    ReplyDelete